What kind of payments you are going to take (paypal, master card, debit card etc)
- We will accept payments by Debit or Credit Card. Goods ready will ship when payment is received.
What currency you accept
- GBP Sterling.
- Goods shipping to the UK (excluding Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland) will be done on an overnight service, minimum cost charge for this is £12.00. Other shipping costs are as follows:
- Next Working Day - £12.00 per consignment.
- Next Working Day (AM) - £17.50 per consignment.
- Next Working Day (Before 10.30AM) – £22.50 per consignment.
What filters can you offer?
- We offer air, fuel, oil and hydraulic filters for a wide range of mobile and static applications and engines. We can also offer breather filters, hydraulic accessories, desiccant filters, compressed air filters, erosion cartridges, water filters, dust filters, filter media, panel filters, bag and sock filters. More information about our range of goods and services can be found here: http://www.sterlingfiltration.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Sterling_Catalogue.pdf
What types of engines and machines can you help me with?
- We list, can identify and supply filters for a wide range of machinery used in construction, farming and agriculture, haulage and transport, crane hire, groundworks and civil engineering, environmental and waste management, and demolition.
- As well as engine filters we offer a wide range of hydraulic filter solutions covering suction filters, pressure filters, return line filters as well as hydraulic pilot filters, filler breathers, filler caps, level gauges indicators and complete hydraulic filter housings.
How can I pay?
- Goods can be paid for by credit or debit card via our online checkout.
How do you deliver?
- Goods are shipped via our daily courier service nationwide.
Can I open a credit account?
- Credit accounts can be opened. Please contact our accounts department for more information: Tel: 01902 49118.
Can you cross reference my OE (Original Equipment) part numbers?
- Yes. As well as being able to utilise the cross reference systems of our suppliers we also have an internal system that has built up over twenty years a vast amount of information about OE filters and their aftermarket replacements.
Taxes - do people need to pay taxes on certain products
- All goods sold to customers in the UK will be subject to VAT. Items that are exported out of the UK are not subject to VAT. Goods that are delivered to a UK customer to later be exported are still subject to VAT.